I know it's been forever...
I've been reading blogs and trying to decide what I want to tell about. So I started a list and looked back at my calendar (my memory is terrible).
Here goes to the Mackey 2009 (as good as I can remember, and hoping that 2010 has something better in store for us):
1. Riley started a new school in June. I was scared but he loves it!
2. We celebrated three years of marriage.. if I could only look like I did when we got married.. ugh!
3. We continously tried to get pregnant with help from a infertlity doctor and kept running into compliciations. :(
4. Zach got him a truck. Sure wished we still had the Honda. We now have a gas guzzler.
5. I made it to Panama City three times this year. One time with some girls for my birthday.. had a blast!
6. Riley got his second pair of glasses and they already look as rough as the first ones did.
7. We tried out having a dog and after three pair of shoes, a digital picture frame, a lamp, a chewed on couch, ipod earphones, small vacuum cleaner, and the list goes on and on.. Dixie found her way to Nana's to live. That was the best day ever!
8. All the GNO girls that were pregnant had their babies.. so sweet!
9. Another birthday, one year closer to 30.
10. I went to three concerts.. Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and Alan Jackson.
11. We got our house painted, a new roof and a new living room and dining room floor. Oh and the infamous black fruit wallpaper was taken down and the kitchen painted, along with a new kitchen floor.
12. I spent $90 on 6 sheets of Riley's school pics.. craziness.
13. Zach lost his job on Riley's birthday.. but two days later received a letter from the B'ham Police Dept. So far so good! What a blessing!
14. A crazy Chuck E Cheese birthday party for Riley.. he loved it.. I was stressed!
15. A Batman Halloween!
16. My niece Lindsey won first alternate in the Miss Rudd pageant for 8th grade and my niece Karley won for her age group.
17. My husband was so thoughtful for Valentines.. I'm not sure he can beat that.
18. A wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas with family and friends.
19. I stopped taking my anti depressant for the first time in 4 years and have not killed anyone yet. Thank you Lord!
20. Shopping, shopping and more shopping
21. Watched AL win all it's game and getting ready for the BIG game tomorrow night!
Sorry this is all out of order and I am sure I left tons out but since I am at work I am trying to be quick!
A few pics for your enjoyment!
I hope everyone is staying warm in this frigid weather.