Thursday, November 5, 2009

Short and Sweet

Thought I would post some pics from Halloween and Riley's Birthday. Both were good..

This is one of Riley's birthday gifts..



Zach carved the pumpkin to match Riley as batman and added his name to it!


My very own Batman and his Bat Mobile


Riley and Aubrey.. (Bambi's daughter)


Logan, Riley and Aubrey.. they all go to school together



My baby turned 4! Where has the time gone to???

Zach did this for him and when he got home he was so excited!!


He loved his gifts.



He was so excited about showing his Transformers gun to our neighbor Hannah that he fell running full speed in our driveway.. OUCH!




Me and LeAnn went to see Morgan and Baby Brooks today. He is so precious and Morgan looked great. I am so happy for them and I know they are so proud.

Lastly, I would like to ask you all to pray for us. Zach got laid off from his job of 6 years on Riley's birthday so we are now on a job hunt. Also, he got a letter from the B'ham Police Department to take their physical test on November 21st. He will be spending the next two weeks trying to get in shape for that. He has always wanted to be a cop so I hope the God has sent this at the right time.. I ask that you pray for him to do well.. I will let yall know the results of the job hunt and police thing.

Have a great weekend and Roll Tide. I am going to the game with my boss and co-worker Kala.. Woo Hoo! Can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. God has a plan for y'all, just remember that. I will be praying for y'all. It looks like Riley had a great birthday! Have fun at the game and RTR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had a great time. His poor little knees.......

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mother to our 4 year old son Riley. I am married to my high school sweetheart Zach. We have been married for 3 years. We are very blessed to have a wonderful family and group of friends. We look forward to having a bigger family one day.