Friday, September 11, 2009

To catch yall up...

I've been busy this week and haven't had a chance to update. So here goes my Labor Day weekend.. Friday we left for PCB. A little later than planned but thankful to the boss for giving us some money to spend at the beach! It took us 7 hours to get there. The traffic on 65 was horrible. We got to our room at 11:00... after stopping at the liquor store for some wine! Saturday morning we got up and spent the day laying out on the beach. The weather was great and the water was crystal clear. Absolutely beautiful! Saturday night we went to eat some seafood at Pompano's and then came back to our room to root on our team.. ROLL TIDE! Sunday we slept in then went to lunch at Olive Garden, then went shopping at Pier Park. Once we got back from shopping, me, Ginger and Kala went parasailing. Poor Kala is scared of the ocean and she was a tropper and walked to the first sandbar so we could get on the boat. Since we had three people going, they let me go twice so two people could go at a time.. it was great! That was my 2nd and 3rd time to do that. I really enjoyed it again. That night we went to dinner for my b'day at Sharky's. We had a great night.. and I had a wonderful birthday. Thanks to everyone who remembered it! We checked out on Monday at 11, ate lunch at Margaritaville and then headed home. We got stuck in some traffic on 331 so we didn't make it home until around 7. I was so glad to be home to my Riley. He was happy to see me but not as happy as I thought he would be! I had a great trip and birthday!
So this week starts on Tuesday, back to work.. Zach is on his way to work and starts getting dizzy, tingly, his heart about to beat out of his chest and almost blacking out. After being checked by the nurse at Amerex they insist that he goes to the doctor before he can come to work. We went to AFC who in turn told him to go to the ER. So guess what I spend the evenign until 11 at the St Vincents East emergency room with no results. All the tests they did came out fine. So Zach went to the cardiologist yesterday and he has to go back on Monday for a stress test, echocardiogram and has to wear this heart monitor for 24 hours. He feels fine but he has to be cleared through the cardiologist before he can return to work. So hopefully he will be able to go back on Tuesday (he is not getting paid for missing work). And hopefully everything will be okay with him. Work has been interesting this week as well.. they promoted a guy to personnel manager and took the office manager position away from Summer. I really am not happy about the new change. I feel like now we have a babysitter for a boss and that he will tell on us for anything. I am really not looking forward to my future here with him in charge. Hopefully it will not be as bad as I am thinking so we will see..
As for the weekend, I get the pleasure of working tomorrow and i doubt we will get to watch the AL game since it is in on paperview. Sunday, my family will be celebrating mine and my sister in law's birthday. Always fun to get the family together. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and that your football team wins. ROLLLLLL TTTIIIIDDDDEEEE!!!!
Sorry no pics.. they are on my computer at home and I am at work.


  1. Sounds like y'all had a great time at the beach. I'm sorry to hear about Zach, I hope everything turns out okay and they clear him to go back to work. Roll Tide!

  2. Glad you had fun!!! I'll be praying for you guys and that everything comes back good!!! And WAR EAGLE!!!!

  3. Glad you had fun! Keep us updated on Zach.

  4. Hope you had a great birthday and hope everything with Zach is good too. War Eagle!! :)

  5. Sounds like you had a great time! I hate that about your new boss. That does truly suck!



About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mother to our 4 year old son Riley. I am married to my high school sweetheart Zach. We have been married for 3 years. We are very blessed to have a wonderful family and group of friends. We look forward to having a bigger family one day.